- Posted on 08 Feb 2012 by Taniwha
QuakeForge 0.6.2 has been released.
Changes from 0.6.1:
- New renderer using GLSL. Currently looks very much like the original software renderer with the additions of translucency, skyboxes and fog. Also, it's mostly GLES ready. The top four images on the screenshots page show it in action.
- Screenshots now get written to $fs_userpath/QF (ie, QF in the quake root) instead of the current gamedir.
- Demo playback can be recorded (currently to PNG files as QF/qfnvNNNNNN.png) by adding "rec" as a second parameter to the playdemo command. The recording is for 30fps playback. Sound is not recorded at this stage.
- SDL sound now works in most cases.
- The blender mdl import/export script has been updated for blender 2.61.
- Partial cross-compile support for Android using the standalone ndk. Doesn't produce a usable app yet.
- qfcc now has a --no-default-paths option to prevent qfcc including or linking installed headers or libraries.
- Some more functions added to the Ruamoko draw api.
- Message buffer API for Ruamoko.